Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Any advise on new england financial Financial Advisors positions?

I am looking at this position anybody who works there i would like to ask How do you like it, how is the company, pay, benefitsAny advise on new england financial Financial Advisors positions?
I interviewed with the company recently and I was impressed. I also applied at 18 other companies in the financial industry. I loved the culture, the people and everything else. They really blew away the competition. It is up to you to decide if you feel like this is the right fit for you. Ask any questions throughout the interview process, arrange to meet with as many people as possible who work there so you can get different points of view on the business. Good luck!Any advise on new england financial Financial Advisors positions?
Its your typical insurance job salary for 3 months and commision/draw after.


Check vault.com or wetfeet.com may have other info.

No comments:

Post a Comment