Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How do I fix my life? Im so bored with my life. I need a good advise?

Just broke up with my second wife, I don't wanna be with my ex-girlfriend, I really want this girl but she's married and had 2 kids. and I was thinking I'm not good for her. But she show interest on me whenever her husband is not around. Whats the best thing to do? I really want her.How do I fix my life? Im so bored with my life. I need a good advise?
Don't be the reason for breaking up a family if she leaves on her own that's different, find a hobby start doing something you really enjoy maybe you can meet someone who has the same interests as you. Try just being you , you don't have to have someone in your life all the time to be happy. Good LuckHow do I fix my life? Im so bored with my life. I need a good advise?
Get lost, for everyones good.
How many times do I have to answer this question? She is married leave her be. Why can't you find your own lady to be with. You are getting divorced for the second time. It is time to reflect and find out why you cannot maintain a relationship. Go see a shrink. If you go after this married woman then you truly are a loser.
Tell her the truth life is too short. to waste it on what if ..
she's married man she's hands off! why is it these days that people will just go after anyone whose married with no shame at all so sad and pathetic to me. it should be a red flag for you if you were smart enough to see obviously this girl isnt much if she's showing interest in you when her husbands not around. but no you really want her lol want what to fu#k another man's wife lol i think so.
the best thing to do is find yourself a hobby other than women. you sound very clingy, which typically is not endearing to women...
God can fix it...let's stop island hopping on these mini vacations first of all..lol focus on you as a man..it seems as though you are afraid to be alone for some reason or another. Focus on you and do some extra curricular activities get out and network, don't worry about a relationship and get divorced first..you seem like you don't resolve issues before jumping into the next game..you have baggage deal with all of that first and then lift you esteem and find your worth and then maybe try dating but right now you are an emotional wreck looking for someone else to fix you..focus on you first!!
you need to forget about her! how would you feel if somebody wanted your wife? and how do you know that now she is married, and wants you, when she is married to you, or with you, won't want somebody else? she should only want her husband.
Get on your knees and ask for forgiveness. The only way to fix your life is by repenting.
She is married leave her alone, just cause you are a screw up does not mean you have screw up other peoples lives.





Do the female gender a favour, become Eunuch.
You need to seek therapy, possibly be put in medication....It did wonders for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment