Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Need sum advise on how 2 avoid getting pregnancy diabetes?

Hi there im 30 wks pregnant and i got a call today frm my midwife and she told me that my sugar blood levels r really high. So my question is wat can i do to prevent or lower the risk of me getting pregnancy diabetes and does it go away after you have ur baby. this is my second child by the way bt i didnt have this problem wit my 1st baby. thanks.Need sum advise on how 2 avoid getting pregnancy diabetes?
Well, there's really nothing you can do to prevent it, pretty much if you have it, you have it. But if you really want to try to beat the system, you can be sure to be active (walking, swimming, dancing) for about 30 minutes a day, and eat sensibly. Cut down on your carbs and this might help you a little bit. I have GD, and so far I'm able to control mine with diet and checking my blood sugar 4 times a day, which sounds bad but really isn't. Good luck!
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment