Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Could someone advise me how to repair a leather grip on a golf club that has become shiny through age and use?

I have been advised not to use sandpaper to roughen the grip. Thank youCould someone advise me how to repair a leather grip on a golf club that has become shiny through age and use?
put some more leather over the topCould someone advise me how to repair a leather grip on a golf club that has become shiny through age and use?
Replace it. Will not cost much. Trying fix a worn out leather grip is not worth the effort.





Many golf shops will replace it while you wait. Some will charge you nothing more than the cost of the grip itself.
cant be repaired. Replace it , its very inexpensive
Duct tape, simple and effective, easy like sunday mornin :D
Go along to your local pro shop and they will replace it in a couple of minutes. It can't be repaired I am afraid.
why not get it re gripped it wont cost a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment