Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Can you advise me on what to wear?

Hello. I'm a 20 year old guy from somewhere in the world who just moved to Montreal, Canada. My problem is that I always wear very simple clothes and I don't know how to dress, for example, to go out partying or to a nice restaurant with my friends. I would like to buy some nice clothes, but I need some advices from you. Please give me as much information as possible (brands, styles, etc) and don't focus only on winter. I hope you can help me, I really need it!Can you advise me on what to wear?
wear a cute pair of jeans and a dress shirt unbuttoned with a printed tee on underneathCan you advise me on what to wear?
For your age and trendy looks I suggest Guess, Express, Banana Republic, DKNY, INC, Kenneth Cole, Ben Sherman (great shirts),


7 Jeans (they are kinda pricy), AG Jeans, Mavi Jeans, ....Diesel, FCUK





Sporty European day time looks: Puma... They have cool shoes and really cute pullovers and zip up sweaters.





Stay away from the grungy look...
jeans are hot





and tshirts





like suothpole mmm hoy lol








can i ahve best answer
I have a son whos in his 20 he buys and wears nice pair of jeans and pull over shirt. if winter hell wear a sweater pull over.
One big investment is jeans. You should buy nice jeans, then you only need about 5 pairs, because they will not rip or fall apart. Some great jeans are Lucky Brand, Seven for all Mankind, and True Religion. Simple is alright, just dont be nerdy boring simple. Never ever wear jeans with rips in them, it is very very very unattractive on guys! Wear polos from Ralph Lauren, and do not wear clothes from Abercrombie and Fitch. A%26amp;F is just cheap and looks tacky. Another good investment other than good jeans is good shoes! A great brand for shoes is Diesel. Yes, when you see the prices of these jeans and shoes you will be a little bit shocked, but believe me, it will be worth it! This is the best advice on clothing you'll get from a girl!
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment