Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Monday i have to go to the driving road test i need some help full advise thanks?

Ruby....





When taking the test put 100% of your attention on your driving and not on the examiner. My friend is a DMV examiner and he said many driving examiners will try some ';mild distractions'; to see if you can be distracted from your driving like writing on your test sheet during your test.





Treat the examiner like a tape-recorder giving you instruction where to go. Usually, the examiner doesn't grade your performance until you have completed the whole test. Don't let yourself be distracted, drive as you have been taught to.





The examiner wants you to pass so they don't have to test you again in the future. Give them a reason to pass you, drive the best you can drive and you'll do just fine.Monday i have to go to the driving road test i need some help full advise thanks?
dont get nervous and follow the officers instructions. when you back up, dont turn the wheel so much, just keep it straightMonday i have to go to the driving road test i need some help full advise thanks?
do not go over 3 miles over the speed limit.. I know I failed the first time because I didnt know the speed limit was 10 miles per hour.


When doing the 3 point turn, make sure to stay in the ';lane';. Do not back up into the grass or dirt path, like I did.


Listen to exactly what they tell you to do.


Know your vehicle.. I wasnt too familiar with my vehicles turn signal and windshield wiper as they were located in the same area.. you pull one down in my car to do turn signals, and twist the same lever to turn the windshield wipers on. It was humiliating. I was trying to turn my turner to go right, but ended up turning the windshield wipers on and a blast of water came out.. He had to show me how to turn it off. lol.


As long as you know your car and where the blinkers, and turn signals are, and slowly stop, do not jerk, you will do fine.
Focus and relax and keep both of your hands on the wheel
My driving instructor used to say daft things which actually stuck in my mind when I was on my test. Morton (that was his surname) sends you mad. Mirror signal maneuver (if that word isnt right, its the spellchecker's fault, not mine) etc. Dont forget, when you are using your rearview mirrors, move your head slightly, so the examiner can really see that you are looking. Lastly, relax. You are paying him, remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment