Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Please advise, I am going to complete my CCNA and CCNP and have no experience other than telecom sales.?

Will the two certifications be of value towards getting an entry level position in networking?Please advise, I am going to complete my CCNA and CCNP and have no experience other than telecom sales.?
They will show that you have completed a minimum of training, enough to pass the tests. What you lack, obviously, is real-world experience. They will certainly help in getting an entry-level position but dont' kid yourself that having these pieces of paper means you actually know anything.Please advise, I am going to complete my CCNA and CCNP and have no experience other than telecom sales.?
I am a bit curious.. where did you learn/study and how was the test.. I'm a system administrator and i have read half the CCNA book till they start talking about the catalyst switches or routers and you realize how expensive they are to buy!!! ..





Anyways did you read the book? watch videos? Please elaborate.
Those certificates are very valuable. My son is in a CCNA class as part of his HS program. Recent graduates with the same certifications were hired immediately by our county government. They report a lot of opening for an individual with those certifications.
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment