Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am a starting out WOW player any advise?

The title pretty much sums it up though i refuse to play on PVP servers simply because my brother tells me nothing but 10 year old idiots play. If I choose not too play PVP what will i miss out on?I am a starting out WOW player any advise?
Just the random duel challenge every 10 seconds because you're level one.





As far as WoW advice, all I have to offer is this: have fun with it.





Don't get ticked off at people being ';l33t h4xx0r n00bs';. They'll get their comeuppance. Just go around, enjoy the virtual world that's been created at the hands of man, and do whatever.





If you want to try a PVP server, go for it. You can always back out later if you decide you don't like it. Or if you prefer to wait, you can jump in later, too.I am a starting out WOW player any advise?
last day i add a group names World of Warcraft Gold created by Dora Huang on the facebook,he post the leveling guide ,and maybe it is get from http://www.bygamer.com/ you can go and see

No comments:

Post a Comment