Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Southwest airline vacation package. 10 points for the best advise. Thank you?

I booked two vacation package to Las Vegas from Southwest Airline. It included flight, (Bus) transportation to the Hotel, and Hotel.





I got the plane tickets and the Hotel information. However, I do not get the bus ( transporation to the hotel) information.





P.S. I am travelling next weekend.





Please advise. Thank youSouthwest airline vacation package. 10 points for the best advise. Thank you?
you can call the company you book you vacation with aND they will give you all the info you are missingSouthwest airline vacation package. 10 points for the best advise. Thank you?
Congrats on your Holiday! I love Vegas! Anyhow, most busses or shuttles are usually outside by the baggage claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment