Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Need career advise after finishing BMS(Bachelor of Management Studies) from Mumbai, India?

I have recently completed my BMS degree and diploma in accounting from Mumbai, India. I don't want to do a MBA. What jobs can I get using my current qualifications and what will be the salary? Can I work full time or do a part time ICWA/CA/CS? How different are they and can they be done part time while working full time? Which is the best of the three in terms of career growth and salary? Can someone please advise?Need career advise after finishing BMS(Bachelor of Management Studies) from Mumbai, India?
Hi D,





I think this is not a proper place to get your answer. You need professional help, try out this list of http://in.88db.com/mumbai/Services/Ad_se鈥?/a> in Mumbai.





They can surely help you out!

1 comment:

Amir Kafai said...

Its a shame how many students are graduating wit out the proper careers advise or guidance. First of all I would look for local jobs and start sending your CV to every job opening, phone to confirm the business has received your cv and find out who will be dealing with your application. Adding a personal touch to your covering letter can make all the difference. Sign up to a online recruitment agency.

Post a Comment