Monday, August 23, 2010

HI My name is Rashmi, my birth time is 4.15 and ate is 15 jan, 1985, kindly advise if do I have kal sarp yog.?

I am planning for marraige , will this kal sarp yog affect my married life or my partner or his family...if yess tooo what extentHI My name is Rashmi, my birth time is 4.15 and ate is 15 jan, 1985, kindly advise if do I have kal sarp yog.?
hi, as far as i know it effects till some extent but there is a remidy for this if u r livin in india and know andhra pradesh if u might hav been knowing tirupathi near by this temple there is one shiva temple know kalahasti there they do that kala sarp yagam shnati for that kala sarp dosham so u can go their and do that pooja and this will help i am sure bec even my father had it and he say that he hv done it and never and ever in life he a problem wit that so called sarp dosham:)HI My name is Rashmi, my birth time is 4.15 and ate is 15 jan, 1985, kindly advise if do I have kal sarp yog.?
yes you can





you can rape eachother
No it won't as long as you both love and care for each other

No comments:

Post a Comment