Sunday, August 22, 2010

Would u advise me to read the host by stephenie mayer even though i dont really like sci-fi?

im not really into any sci-fi stuff. but i really liked the twilight series, so coz of that i thought maybe i shud read the host?





what do u think?Would u advise me to read the host by stephenie mayer even though i dont really like sci-fi?
I got it not knowing if I would like it or not, but I ended up enjoying it. The first couple of chapters were a little hard to get into, but after that the book got really interesting (IMO) and I couldn't put it down.Would u advise me to read the host by stephenie mayer even though i dont really like sci-fi?
Authors have very different styles for very different books. A friend of mine read the book, thinking it would be in the style of Twilight, but it was Science Fiction, and she wasn't engrossed at all.





Nevertheless, if you really wish to read this book, and are interested because of the content and not the author, then do so!





Hope I helped!
It's not really sci-fi imho.





It's like twilight so im sure you would like it.
no, it was a really boring and weird book.

No comments:

Post a Comment