Sunday, August 22, 2010

Are there any female ghost writers out there willing to advise me and or work on this story?

A void, a missing shadow, a presence no longer there. Cold, wet and hungry, the baby whimpers. Within the first six weeks of life this child had been abandoned by his mother, twice. Loss %26amp; uncertainty are already becoming etched into his subconscious, however the ever changing sounds, smells and touch, appear to remain constant for the time being. Born into the lower working-classes, P is the youngest of 5 children to be raised alone by their Father. Working class snobbery, labels the family as Social Scroungers %26amp; clearly defines their background %26amp; station, as sub-human. P鈥檚 life struggle is dominated by three simple but clear priorities. Staying warm, dry and free from hunger. P is well aware of his degree of poverty, he鈥檚 outwardly come to terms with not having pocket money, going on school trips %26amp; waring castoffs way too small for him. Inncedents of abuse %26amp; 2 stints in orphanages, prostitution %26amp; drugs did nothing to quash his relationship to God, else he'd never of made it.Are there any female ghost writers out there willing to advise me and or work on this story?
choc_lait@yahoo.comAre there any female ghost writers out there willing to advise me and or work on this story?
sorry its choc_lait@yahoo.ca





Email me and i'll see what i can do. I write a lot of short stories

Report Abuse



Well I am not sure what I need yet. www.atruemillionlittlepieces.c鈥?Oprah producers contacted me and I need my story finished!

Report Abuse



dang, you sure do need a ghost writer. make sure you find one with much better spelling and grammar skills than your own. what you have here is self-indulgent stream of conscious clap trap.
Not if she's got any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment