Monday, August 23, 2010

I was on the pill for close to 15 months. m taking a break now based on my doc's advise. wen is a good time to

start the pill again? i was told to take a break so that body starts to ovulate normally again. i stopped 2 months ago. any suggestions?I was on the pill for close to 15 months. m taking a break now based on my doc's advise. wen is a good time to
Did your doctor tell you when you can start back up?





Ask your doctor.I was on the pill for close to 15 months. m taking a break now based on my doc's advise. wen is a good time to
why would your doctor tell you to take a break? You don't have to take a break from birth control. why would you want to start to ovulate again? - to get pregnant. the only reason to stop taking birth control is when you want to get pregnant. Start back and don't stop until you want to get pregnant. Just make sure you have at least 4 periods a year while your on the pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment