Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm thinking about buying a Buick Rendezvous - any advise?

I want to know if they are good family cars - I have two small children. Also, do they get good fuel mileage and are they safe cars.


If you own one let me know what you like or dislike about it!!I'm thinking about buying a Buick Rendezvous - any advise?
My next door neighbor bought a 2007 rendezvous for his wife a few months ago.They have two kids and really like the power and quite ride.The 3.5 liter V6 runs well and they checked the MPG and they are getting 19 city and 26 hwy.One of the things they like the most is the cargo room.With its 18 gallon fuel tank its a good ways before fill ups.So fare the only thing they have had to do is the normal maintenance.They also said its a quility built buick and worth the money.Best of luck.I'm thinking about buying a Buick Rendezvous - any advise?
I guess you should also check insurance quotes for Buick Rendezvous before buying one, for example here: http://autoinsurance.maclenet.com


As I remember it is expensive to insure.
well, they look safe but you should look it up on google and look at some stuff on it

No comments:

Post a Comment