Monday, August 23, 2010

I no have any medical insurance for me and my family and my income is very low I need advise .?

my income is around $1500 monthly I cant a ford rent and bill


and my wife income is $1000 we can't live with out insurance .I no have any medical insurance for me and my family and my income is very low I need advise .?
You may be able to find a very cheap high deductible health insurance plan.





This way the premiums will be very low and at least you will have coverage in case something really big happens like cancer, surgery, etc.





Here is some more information on finding health insurance if you have low income:I no have any medical insurance for me and my family and my income is very low I need advise .?
$2500 a month family income . . . $30,000 a year.





Way too high for Medicaid.





Check to see if your state offers any other kind of health insurance, or see if there's a local clinic in your area with sliding scale fees.
check out this website or try to apply for medicaid through your local dhs office





http://www.affordable-health-insurance-p鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment