Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need advise about my Maple tree I've noticed on the branches I've got leaves, then it's bare on the branch

and it's on almost all of the branches leaves then bare then leaves should I worry about the tree, also there is moss growing on it. this just started, can I do something to get the moss off. or is the branch thing a bug problem, live in the Northwest.Need advise about my Maple tree I've noticed on the branches I've got leaves, then it's bare on the branch
no moss is normal. that particular branch may have died, it's nothing to worry about, maple trees are the most resistant trees to any disease. it takes, ALOT to kill a maple.what might have happend is moths, curl up in the leaves to make coocune, thus killing the leaves, making you think it's bare and dying. if you can reach the branch, bend it, if it bends, it's still alive, if if snaps and is dry, it's dead.
  • makeup products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment