Monday, August 23, 2010

Please give me some advise on how to conceive faster?

We were trying to have a baby for 5 months and until now we have not succeeded in out plans. I already went to the doctor, she said everything is normal(my uterus and ovaries). She already gave me medicine and so with my husband for hormonal imbalance but still we have not suceeded yet.Please Please give me advise. Hope you cn share your personal experiencePlease give me some advise on how to conceive faster?
I didn't realize how frustrating it is to try to have a baby. It has been technically 4 months (7 months after the stop of BC). The waiting is the hard part. Getting pregnant is so technical these days. In the olden days, people were popping out babies 5,6,7, it seem that it is easy to just have sex and have a baby anytime. When you want one, it almost never comes when you want it. Sometimes things are not in our control. Baby will come in due time. There is not really a way to just make it happen unless you have fertility treatments. But it may be a little soon for that. That may be an option after a year of trying.Please give me some advise on how to conceive faster?
therez no short cut fr it,so jst pray n wait.best of luck.
it depends what you are on in the way of meds and to what lenths you want to go


give us an email xebx@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment