Sunday, August 22, 2010

Any advise on getting my re-4 oth Navy discharge upgraded?

I'm in the process right now. I wrote my congressman and filed an ap. for upgrade through him about 6 weeks ago. I'm currently waiting on an answer from NDRB. I know that it can take 6 or 7 months to get a verdict, and if they turn it down, I can go in for a personal hearing with the review board. Has anyone out there ever been through this? Any advice on how to make it successful?Any advise on getting my re-4 oth Navy discharge upgraded?
if you do not prove with out a doubt that it was awarded in error, you will not get it changed no matter how many times you appeal.





less than 3% of all such requests are EVER granted.Any advise on getting my re-4 oth Navy discharge upgraded?
An exercise in Futility...


In 35 years as a VSO I have never seen


or heard of any RE-4 Code being Upgraded...





It is like having a Felony Charge...


Just never goes away...





Haven't you asked this same question


8-9 times already ???
Best of luck with that. There aren't a lot of RE-4 discharges that actually do get upgraded, even with congressmen, and senators involved. Unless you can actively prove that you didn't deserve the RE-4 discharge or you didn't due the action that received the discharge classification.





Best of Luck.
Have you contacted VFW on this issue?
  • makeup products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment