Sunday, August 22, 2010

I am trying to get a personal loan with bad credit can anyone give me advise on what i should do?

I just recently ended a long term relationship and i am trying to take care of myself and my children for the first time on my own. I have a job but I need a personal loan to help me get on my feet. I dont have good credit at all because of my ex and I am trying to go to school and get my life together for the sake of my children I just dont know where to turn. Can someone please give me some advice on what to do or if anyone could let me know what lender there is to help me. I would so be apprieciated!!I am trying to get a personal loan with bad credit can anyone give me advise on what i should do?
There are plenty of places that offer quick loans for people with bad credit with no-hassle applications and easy requirements.





Some of these lenders even offer 1 minute approvals, and have both secured and unsecured loans, depending on your need and situation. Check the page listed below, it has information and bad credit lenders listed off and on.





http://www.axalda.info/bad-credit-loans.鈥?/a>I am trying to get a personal loan with bad credit can anyone give me advise on what i should do?
Check this resource : http://www.badcreditresources.com/bad-cr鈥?/a> .. I hope this will help you. Good Luck!
www.prosper.com
People with poor credit feel that it is difficult to get personal loans. However, there are many financial companies and banks that provide loans to bad credit applicants. Bad credit personal loans are generally sought%26lt;!--by persons who want to consolidate their loans.Some banks prefer to provide loans in an incremental order. First time customers are given loans ranging from $200 to $500, depending on their net income. You can get more about personal loans here,





http://badcredits.awardspace.com/personalloans.htm





These customers can later apply for loans up to $1,500. Loans of greater amounts can be fetched through secured personal loans. These loans are passed by taking your property or home as collateral--%26gt;The interest rates on secured loans are lower than unsecured loans. However, there is always the risk of losing your house or property if the loan is not repaid.
congratulations!!! your on the right track. Here are the following things to do:





1.having good credit is bad because it leads you to more debts. so maintain that bad credit. This will force you to save more money and spend wisely. Which would you rather have


a good credit score or a good savings score? Hint, credit is good ,but CASH IS KING, don't you agree?





2.How would you like to get an instant pay raise, legally


without begging your boss?! that would be good for you, right?





3.I can assure you have an extra $200 -$500 per mo. that you don't even know you have and I'm sure that will help you financially,


right?





4.prioritize saving money quickly rather than paying down debts. in fact pay down your debts as little as possible and instead pay yourself first as much as possible, this makes sense, right?


and lastly master the art of delayed gratification.





Your main goal is to achieve a balanced financial life, it means being cash rich and debt free for the rest of your life!





as far as education, do you want to spend while you learn or earn while you learn? so pick one. this is a test to see if you have a clue of what this is all about. Remember education is not a guarantee to success instead it may lead to more debts. So consider the above question seriously.
Today the lenders have started offering nearly all varieties of loans for people with poor credit record.They are also introducing many new loan products meant for this group. Now people with poor credit can get the same choices as those with the good or mediocre credit. Today you can use bad credit personal loans for many purposes like car purchase, vacation or even debt consolidation.





But if you have some assets to offer as collateral, your chances brighten. The primary reason why people with poor credit history do not get loans is because the lenders are scared that the borrowers will default again. But if you can offer collateral, your lender is secure in the knowledge that his money is in safe hands. You have to try and meet the repayment schedule, failing which you lose the asset.

No comments:

Post a Comment