Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can someone advise on hair conditioning please?

I have braids in my hair and I want to know will my hair grow stronger if I deep condition it once a week (overnight) and then shampoo it in the morning? will I maximize my chances of growing longer/stronger hair?





Thank you very much. I appreciate those who take their time to respond.Can someone advise on hair conditioning please?
No actually you will be damaging it more. You hair needs to breathe. Shampoo and deep conditioning is good for the hair but again it needs to breathe. Braids confine the hair. Have you ever noticed that when you take the braids down you loose a lot of hair? Length with out healthy is long dead ends.Can someone advise on hair conditioning please?
if you use some deep conditioning treatments a couple of times a week that should do the trick

No comments:

Post a Comment