Monday, August 23, 2010

How many people that answer questions actually follow their own advise?

for me i try. but to address your specific question ...i can't answer this one since i don't know everyone.How many people that answer questions actually follow their own advise?
I know that I do !How many people that answer questions actually follow their own advise?
you know how us humans know the right way in our hearts and mind be the correct way? Well when i give advice, i for the most part do follow my advice but then on the other hand, for the things i don't follow, it's what i would do if i could just only get it together. But the answers usually be there within, that's what attracts me to the questions that i elaborate on.
I always follow the advise I give to others. All of the advice I have given have been through life experiences and personal knowledge of things I know and understand.
Maybe a lot. As for myself, I do give advise based on my practice, beliefs and convictions. We are here to give our advise to those who need them so we must be responsible enough to elicit the best within us with the hope that it will resolve the question within the asker.

No comments:

Post a Comment