Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why are people on this site so quick to advise people to head for divorce when they ask for advice?

Noticed that too, eh? I say its because its not their relationships that are going to be ending. Why are people on this site so quick to advise people to head for divorce when they ask for advice?
Well, I for one, only give advice because of the details in the question. Since I have seen it all in my 77 years, been through an abusive marriage, divorced and remarried happily for the last 33 years, I give the advice that I know for me, worked. I do not tell anybody what to do, but I do suggest to them and from that point on it is their choice.





From what I have seen in the past few years, there are certain actions that will never heal and there are others that would heal over a period of time, if certain things were changed. Divorce, in many situations, is the best thing for both parties. 99% of the time, the two remarry and this time, choose a little bit more carefully, and live happily ever after.





Why are people on this site so quick to advise people to head for divorce when they ask for advice?
Well some of us persons actually say to venture to counselling before they head to a divorce lawyer. Though in some instances divorce is really the only alternative to some of these questions being asked.





For instance someone asks my husband is abusive verbally and physically and he drinks all the time what would you recommend needless to say most men like this will never change and it is best to get out and start over just a sample question here is another. My husband/wife has cheated on me for the third time I have always forgiven them and we have worked things out in the past but I cannot trust them anymore and feel like they will never change and my heart is being crushed every time they do this and counselling has never helped what should I do. Would you not recommend divorce?.
Yeah I hate that, I also hate how people tell women their husbands are cheating on here, when they know nothing about the situation, people tend to think that if a man refuses sex because hes tired that it means he must be cheating?? I mean we cant help it if we have to work all day and get tired too.
Because people give up too easily...my advice most of the time is to try counseling and talking first. I believe marriage is pretty serious and divorce should be avoided if possible.
well i never used to say that or not that often, but after what i've been through lately, after 24 yrs. i see it might be my best solution.
umm because this goes both ways.. there are some things people know and some things people would like other comments about.. or are curious?? why are you doing the same thing?? you give advice but your also asking a question?
Seems to be the road most traveled.
For many, it's an easy answer to any problem.
because youre in the married and divorced section.
Some people have been screwed over and have a jaded point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment