Sunday, August 22, 2010

Got a Doctors apointment in a weeks time.Need advise please?

I am going to my doctors to have some skin tags burned/cut off(which ever they do). Some of the tags are under my arms.Would I need to shave my arm pits so they can be treated or is it ok to leave my hairs there?Got a Doctors apointment in a weeks time.Need advise please?
Nope...don't shave them. If they want them shaved, then they will do it.


That's what they do. They can do it better than you can and do it the way that they want it done. They know you've e got hair under your arm.


If they had wanted you to shave it, they would have told you to do it.


I'm telling you this from personal experiences.Got a Doctors apointment in a weeks time.Need advise please?
You need to be careful as you may irritate the skin which in turn could make the procedure difficult . Why not phone the doctors surgery and ask for a phone appointment where you can ask what he requires you to do
Nope, you don't need to do anything. They will take care of any shaving if any is needed. Usually, patients end up shaving off way more than is necessary. That sometimes makes for a little doctor-patient joking. ;)
If it were me, I would shave prior to the appointment to make things easier %26amp; less stressful. No big deal. The Dr. would probably appreciate it, too.
leave it

No comments:

Post a Comment