Monday, August 23, 2010

Whats happening with the real estate market in SW Florida ?Are we moving yet?I am in Englewood Please Advise?

I was wanted to put my house back on the market.What's your opinion?Whats happening with the real estate market in SW Florida ?Are we moving yet?I am in Englewood Please Advise?
Real estate is local and here in Southwest Florida, including Englewood, September is typically the most quiet month of the year.





Things are still moving - particularly homes with competitive pricing, but we are not setting the world on fire yet. Let's see where the interest rates go this week - and I expect a busier October.





Email me if I can be of any assistance to you.





Good luck and best wishes.Whats happening with the real estate market in SW Florida ?Are we moving yet?I am in Englewood Please Advise?
I live near Englewood. I don't think the market has hit bottom yet. A house identical to mine is for sale more than $50,000 less than I paid for mine and still no takers. The problem is the builders are selling new houses for less than people want for 3-5 year old houses. Good luck!
The housing market is slowing down around the country. If you sell now you probably wont make as much money as compared to if you sell a year from now. My advice is to rent out your home.
You are Not asking the realtors in SW Fl , WHY ?





Are you asking the people from the rest of the planet hoping to get a warm %26amp; fuzzy answer ?


Even if it is bogus ?





My opinion %26gt; ask a realtor in SW Florida .


%26gt;
Not a good time for sellers, anywhere right now. Good luck!
three of the top homebuilders in florida just lowered their prices from betwooen 20 and 25 percent. market is soft and getting softer.
I am in Naples and the Mkt is so bad that we are told to take our homes off the Mkt if we do not have to sell. there more homes on the mkt then there lookers for homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment