Sunday, August 22, 2010

Please advise us on final choices for a girls name?

Please give us your advice:





Jansen Rose


Aubrey Quinn


Berkeley Rose


Tinsley Miranda





If it helps, we already have two daughters, Sophia and Carson and our last name starts with J.Please advise us on final choices for a girls name?
Tinsley Miranda that sounds nicePlease advise us on final choices for a girls name?
Jansen Rose - Jansen is masculine and horrible for a little girl. Nothing feminine, girly, or unisex about it. Rose is common, dull, filler, and way way overused as a middle. Tacked on because it sounds good, not because you put any thought into it.





Aubrey Quinn - I would think this child was male without a second thought. Both names are masculine boy names. Aubrey is derived from the Germanic, masculine boy's name Alberic, the parts 'Alb' meaning Elf and the 'ric' meaning King, so the full meaning is Elvin King. There is nothing feminine, grily, or unisex about either name, especially one that means King.





Berkeley Rose - Berkeley is masculine and horrid for a little girl. Nothing feminine, girly, or unisex about it. Rose is common, dull, filler, and way way overused as a middle. Tacked on because it sounds good, not because you put any thought into it.





Tinsley Miranda - Tinsel is what you put on a Christmas tree. Absolutely childish name to give a child. It will not age well at all. Miranda is ok.











Seems you guys are very upset that your second child and now this child were not male, since you are giving them such horrendous, masculine boy's names. Such a shame that little Sophia is the only lucky one.














[Edit] The boy's name Janson \j(a)-nson, jan-son\ is pronounced JAN-sen. It is of Scandinavian origin, and its meaning is ';SON of Jan';. First used as a given name in the 20th century.





Janson has 8 variant forms: Janse, Jansen, Janssen, Jansson, Jantzen, Janzen, JENSEN and JENSON.








[Edit] There is nothing unisex about Carson. It has the masculine -SON ending. It means ';SON of the marsh-dwellers';. SONS are male, not female, not transvestites. Just because you and other ignorant parents slap these horrid masculine names on your poor daughters does not make them feminine. Does not make them unisex. And most definitely does not make them a girl's names.





Both your daughters are going to be envious of Sophia who will not have to live eighteen years being confused as a boy like her two sisters, because she got the long straw and was lucky.
The only girls names you have there are Rose %26amp; Miranda.





Jansen looks like a trashy spelling of the boys name Jensen in a bid to make it feminine. You failed.





Aubrey Quinn - Both names are BOYS names. I would immediately assume this child was a boy.





Berkeley is a BOYS name.





Tinsley is a trashy, made-up name.





Miranda %26amp; Rose are really nice.





I'm not being rude %26amp; spiteful. I'm certainly not making a fool of myself.





I'm just concerned for the life your daughter will have going with a BOYS name. I just hope that she will have the common decency to change her name when she is 18.





Carson isn't unisex. It's a BOYS name that has been used on poor innocent little girls by their nasty, cruel parents. Just because girls have the name Carson doesn't make it unisex or feminine. It's a BOYS name and always will be a BOYS name. Same goes for Aubrey, Addison, Madison, Riley, Ashton, Ashley, Ryan, Ainsley, Kennedy and all the other BOYS names that have been used on poor little girls.
Aubrey's a male's name. It's my name and my namesake's name. I'm proud to be named after my dear grandfather. I've lived two decades with this name and has never had anyone tell me that it's a girl's name or feminine. But perhaps that's because I hang around intelligent people?
How about Jansen Miranda or Quinn Miranda I like those two combinations good luck!!!
Poor little dears. Do hope they'll change their names when they hit 18. Hopefully they won't inherited your brains.
Jansen Rose is cute. I like Tinsley Miranda, but I also think Tinsley Rose is very pretty. Aubrey Miranda sounds nice too.
Yikes. I'm really not a fan of any of your list. Miranda Rose would be beautiful...
Hi hun, sorry but to be honest i dont like any of those names
how about Jacintha J... (your last name)
honestly, they are all kinda bad. i like quinn as a first name, and rose, but to be honest the others scream trailer park.





especially tinsley!





i love boys names on girls, but i think it has to suit, and it has to be the right name. i think anne rice (the writers) real name was howard.





btw - i really like carson for a girl. and if i ever have another girl i think i'd like to call her fraser or quinn
I like your names! I don't think you have to have ';girly'; names to have a feminine girly girl! If I saw a boy with these names I would worry!! People are so weird!





Hmm now to pick a favorite... I'd say it's a tie between Aubrey Quinn and Berkeley Rose. (I'm not a huge fan of Rose because it is a very common middle name but hey to each his own right?)





Good Luck %26amp; God Bless! CONGRATS!
I love Aubrey Rose ithink it flows better





No to tinsley and i prefer kinsley JANSEN AND BERKLEY and QUINN are for boys in my opionion


AUBREY DEFO THE BEST :) my husband says he doesnt want it for ours im gutted !!


heres our list if you like unusual names mine are all unusual





good luck





http://babynames.com/namelist/9664964
I love the names Sophia and Carson, so cute!





Aubry Rose


Or Jade Tinsle





Maybe Aubrey Ashton? (that was almost my name, haha)





Berkeley would be a cute middle name, like Rose Berkeley L)





xoxox
Jansen Rose- Very unique and cute.





Aubrey Quinn- i dont really like thisone





**Berkeley Rose- I love this name!!!





Tinsley Miranda- it flows well but I like the last one better!
Berkeley Rose


or


miranda tinsley
Aubrey Rose would be cute together... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment