Thursday, July 29, 2010

Am a single parent with 3kids have a five day notice to pay or quit. late on my rent 9days any advise please.?

I really need help no food can't find a job in vegas. but have never been late on my rent please help if you can out there.Am a single parent with 3kids have a five day notice to pay or quit. late on my rent 9days any advise please.?
Grow a couple of **** and apply for Aid to Women and Children. AKA welfare.Am a single parent with 3kids have a five day notice to pay or quit. late on my rent 9days any advise please.?
Do you get child support or do you normally work; are you on welfare? Do you live in subsidized housing? If you have a church that you attend, they sometimes have funds for situations like yours. Food banks can assist you. I don't know what a five day notice to pay or quit is so I can't address that issue.
im sorry i live in las vegas too.. try to go to criaglist.com and click on the tab where it says ';free'; and they sometimes give free food or clothing beds.. but as for money try to babysit??








good luck :)


xoxo Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment