Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am in need of some advise, how can i get over the death of my son?

Me and my wife have been married 5 years and it has not been good. Our son died at age 3 from a seizure he had, and he died in me and my wife's arms. But she wants another kid and i am totally against it i can barley live with myself, anytime i see or touch my wife i see my son. I just i dont know me and my wife both went to grief counseling, but i just cant live with my wife anymore its a daily reminder to me loosing my son. And i dont know what to do advise?I am in need of some advise, how can i get over the death of my son?
I dealt with this, unfortunately. My 12 month old drowned in the bathtub when the babysitter left him alone. Anyway, you need serious counseling. It really helps. If you are in any way religious, turn to church or your pastor. You're projecting the loss of your son on to your wife, which isn't fair to her...not her fault. This is a time when you and your wife need each other the most. It was rough for my husband and I but we made it through.





Condolences.I am in need of some advise, how can i get over the death of my son?
I know you know this, but do you REALLY think about the fact that you wife might be going through the exact same thing. The fact that you can't live with you wife anymore...this is...sad but you can also over come it. I personally have never lost a child, however my aunt Donna has. From her experience I can say...you will never get ';over'; it. It will always be with you. The important thing it to be able to remember the fun, good, and plea sent times. Instead of seeing the horrible thing that happened when you look at you wife try to see all of the good. And having another child might be just what you need. Love your new child twice a much for your lost son. It will never take away the pain, trust me, but it will relieve...guilt. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.
I can't even imagine that. I just want to say two things, I know it's cliche but what would your son have wanted? Would he want to see you mourning for him indefinitely? Or would he want you to be happy and share the love you gave him with another child someday? I think we both know the answer. If you are really not ready for another child yet, at least open up to your wife about it. Don't lose her, you've already lost one person you loved.
Oh my goodness. First of all, I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how completely horrible that must be. I think you need to really continue the counseling, and possibly go to counseling by yourself, without your wife. Don't have another child with her until you're ready. Try talking to her about it, she'll understand. She loves you, and you two need each other. Especially in a time like this. God bless, honey.
Condolences.


It's a hard thing, but why do you blame your


wife for something that is not her fault?


Anger is part of the grieving process, and you have to get through it,


not misplace it.


More counseling might be in order.


Again, all sympathy for your loss.
Unfortunately, many marriages don't survive the death of a child.





BUT - I think you need counseling for yourself alone. You need to talk, to grieve. You may think that that's all you've been doing but men find it very hard to talk about their feelings. YOU NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT!!!
You totally need help. You, guys, should go to a grief counseling %26amp;/or marriage counseling ASAP... Leaving your wife won't get you over your son's dead. Actually, I could be even worse

No comments:

Post a Comment