Thursday, July 29, 2010

Are you a ';Ladies' Man?'; If so, do you have any romantic advise and love making tips?

Can I pour you a glass of Courvoisier? YeahhhhhhAre you a ';Ladies' Man?'; If so, do you have any romantic advise and love making tips?
I used to be, all my moves are old and cheesy but I would love a glass, I love a woman with class and a fine taste in cognacAre you a ';Ladies' Man?'; If so, do you have any romantic advise and love making tips?
Are you asking if I am a manwhore? Advise would be to always be charming and complimentary and lovemaking tips vary with the particular woman.
Yes I am. Tips? Always make sure your partner is satisfied %26amp; never ever wear a condom because both partners will be left wanting more.
Always begin by kissing very lightly, softly... almost barely touching.
Ses bras blancs devinrent tout mon horizon.
Money
Oh heck yes! I loved the episode on SNL when he had Cameron Diaz on, too funny!
A salad will be served ;)
Yes to all.
im a ladies shy never going to get one lol
of course im a ladies man
i never thought about that, what do you think?





i AM A MAN MAN
Of course I am, what, you think I'm a pig or something?
... the one with the best advise and love making tips, becomes a contact!!!!! yay!!!!!!


LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment