Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am in need of some advise, how can i get over the death of my son?

Me and my wife have been married 5 years and it has not been good. Our son died at age 3 from a seizure he had, and he died in me and my wife's arms. But she wants another kid and i am totally against it i can barley live with myself, anytime i see or touch my wife i see my son. I just i dont know me and my wife both went to grief counseling, but i just cant live with my wife anymore its a daily reminder to me loosing my son. And i dont know what to do advise?I am in need of some advise, how can i get over the death of my son?
Im extremely sorry to hear about your loss, I cant even imagine what you and your wife are going through.





It seems like you've associated your son's loss with your wife which is not healthy at all. Remember that it is not your wife's fault she is just a victim in this circumstance just as you are. The best thing to do in times like this is of course try and stay positive but to also stay close to friends and family that care. Your wife has also been affected by this and if you two stick together you'll find you can easily understand and relate to each other. If you're not ready to have another child just yet then try and explain this to her and the reasons behind it, i'm sure she can understand. Perhaps attending a few marriage counselling sessions would be appropriate just to get you guys back on the right track. Leaving your wife because you no longer love her is one thing, but to leave her because you're trying to avoid the loss you've suffered is not fair to either of you.


Best of Luck!I am in need of some advise, how can i get over the death of my son?
I just want you to know that it is perfectly normal for partners to have problems and blame each other when they go through the death of a child.





I am glad that you guys went to grief counseling, but maybe you need to go to a counselor by yourself so that you can talk freely and get rid of some bad feelings and resentments. Sometimes people are so focused on being a couple and healing their marriage that they forget about themselves as a person. Having some ';ME'; time with a counselor will greatly help.





My best friend and her husband just lost a daughter that was less than one year old, and they are having some of the same problems.
Please do not take out the death of your son on your wife. She was the mother of that beautiful child and it will always hurt her.





The key to remember is that you have each other! this is important!..before you had a son you had your beautiful wife..your wife is your soul mate and your partner forever!..





your son was an extention of your love but not the SOURCE of your love. The Source was your beautiful wife..every time you see your wife you should be happy you think of your son..he came from her!..








Ofcourse have more children..you will see your son one day again..but for now see him in your beautiful wife..remember your son came from your wife..you son did not produce your wife..





Your wife by the love of God brought that child in the world and she can do it again..


You need NO counseling..it leads to blame..you need on thing..BE A MAN and love that woman like the day you first asked her to be your wife,,Love your wife the way your son would have..and see your son in your wife and smile...
GOD BLESS YOU BOTH ! What a most wonderful gift...a son. Make sure your prayers


for your son, yourself and and your precious wife


are frequent. When you touch your wife , remember...she brought your son into the world.


For three years or more. What a blessing! I recommend that you touch your wife with a warm heart, give thanks to her, always know your first born is in heaven. Please pray...another son?Will


the Dear Lord Our God Bless you three times?
go see a psychologist or psychiatrist.


if need be, get a recommendation from ur primary doctor.


u may want to try counseling on ur own.


u may also want to try support groups.


they may have people who have been through what ur going through


and can empathize with what ur feeling.


as for ur wife, try marriage and/or continue with group counseling also.


hopefully it will work out for u both.


words cannot even describe what ur going through.


all i can say is i will pray for u and ur wife.
Sir I know its hard but you should move on with your life. Stay strong and keep moving or you'll get swept away by how fast life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment