Thursday, July 29, 2010

I would like to train to become a dietitian could someone advise me on the first steps of training?

There are many college and university courses you could take. You need to see an employment advisory officer, or try asking your teachers.I would like to train to become a dietitian could someone advise me on the first steps of training?
Stop eating those fatty burgers, be a good example!....... Who the....... Is it you Edna?...... You Ronald?...... No, Ronald, don't do this,....... Rooooonald,...... Nooooooo......I would like to train to become a dietitian could someone advise me on the first steps of training?
I am not sure where you are from but perhaps this information might help you.
i should imagine a beginners nutrition course and then work up through the levels (i was lucky enough to do a simple 10 week opener where i work it was very informative,what the body does with what food etc, but you would need to go into much more detail ) find a careers adviser normally at colleges job centres etc check out nutrition on the web for home courses and further advice

No comments:

Post a Comment