Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can someone give me some advise for my yellow teeth and bad breath?

My teeth are yellow and I have a white spot on some of my teeth.It's quite embrassing. I am 13 and teeth are very important. I also have bad breath. I always eat first before school, then I brush my teeth right before I get on the bus. I brush then floss then mouthwash. Yet- when I get to school, my breath still smells terrible. I need advise on what to do.And how do I make both better? And why were they like that to begin with??? HELPPP!!!!!Can someone give me some advise for my yellow teeth and bad breath?
It's VERY important to also clean your tongue (which may be the cause of your bad breath) very well. Get your toothbrush as far back as you can and scrub your tongue very well - everyday. Use toothpaste to do this.Can someone give me some advise for my yellow teeth and bad breath?
stained tooth can be best treated with a quality teeth whitener that uses quality ingredients and provides desired white teeth results is what you need. try maximum teeth whitening. i have been using it and it works for me. it is easy to use, safe, effective and affordable. also, ask recommendations from your dentist.





you must know that there are many causes of bad breath such as dirty mouth, lack of oral hygiene, dry mouth, sinusitis, cavities, gum disease, smoking, medications, eating a garlicky meal and stomach related illness. to get a good remedy try to seek the help of a dentist. bad breath treatments depends on the cause of it.





but make sure that you never leave oral hygiene habits unattended for this is a good solution for bad breath. keeping the mouth hydrated by drinking adequate amount of water can keep bad bacteria in the mouth at minimum. brush and floss teeth very after meal to remove plaque that can rot between teeth causing foul odor in the mouth. visit your dentists to check for cavities and gum disease for they accompany bad breath.





for more tips on how to beat bad breath visit http://www.oramd.com









For treatment of yellow teeth, you can go for bleaching and if after bleaching, white spot still bothers you then you can go for Veneers. For complete knowlege on bad breath and its prevention visit the following link


http://www.identalhub.com/ArticleSubCate鈥?/a>
Your mouthwash might be the problem. Many of them have artificial colors added. Try Listerine.





Keep away from spicy foods. Sometimes bad breath can come from the stomach (last night's dinner?)





Also, carry breath mints. Your friends will thank you.
YOU MAY HAVE TO TAKE A VISIT TO YOUR DENTIST TO GET YOUR TEETH SCRAP TRY ALSO BRUSHING 3 TIMES A DAY WITH CREST , THERE ARE SOME MOUTH WASH THAT DONT BURN AS WELL
it is because of your diet, eat more fruits and vegetables, and just make sure you brush your teeth thoroughly and you might want to use some whitening strips
use colegate whitening and whitening strips
Sounds like haletosis. See a doctor. No one here on yahoo can help you kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment