Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Anbody have advise on gaining trust back?

Well basically, I lost my parents' trust for things I tried to hide from them. My mom recently found out about me drinking, smoking, and having sexual relations with too old of guys. I've talked to her and it doesn't help, it just turns into a huge fight and I end up breaking down and going off and doing that stuff again. I never mean to hurt her or disappoint her, but it just happened.. How do you think I should deal with this?Anbody have advise on gaining trust back?
There's a couple things that you can do. Hopefully you stopped drinking, smoking and having those sexual relations with older guys. The first thing you can do is take the heat from her when the talk breaks out into an argument. Do not and I mean do not fire back with an attitude or help make the argument worse. Be the understandable one and the calm one. Get her undivided attention and apologize, then tell her something like ';Mom, I love you. I know I made mistakes and I'm not perfect. I want and need your help and I wanna gain trust and love back from you and it doesn't matter how, but I will gain that back from the one I love, etc';. Not exactly like that, but something close to that.





If that doesn't go to plan or you don't choose to do that. You're going to have to keep clean for a long time and do everything she tells you to do (I mean listening to her and paying attention to detail). If that means cleaning or getting the good grades or whatever then that's what you're gonna have to do. Prove that your better than the mistakes you did.





Hopefully I was able to help you. Good luck and take care.Anbody have advise on gaining trust back?
Noone is more important than family your mother should always come first before any man if you really want to fix things next time you get into a argument don't run off because that just ***** thing up even more instead stay and sit down beside her tell her you need her help shell love that one and if you do what your supposed to then in no time yoll be brushin each others hair again what ever you mother daughters do

No comments:

Post a Comment