Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need advise. What is a good used car can I buy?

My car is dying on me and it will be too expensive to fix. but what do I buy? How old? what make of car gets good gas milage?


I need serious input, helpful information appreciated. ThanksI need advise. What is a good used car can I buy?
well having a price range would help, but i will list some reliable brands for you with good gas mileage as far as my knowledge goes.





subaru: legacy,outback, and impreza are all nice cars between 25 and 29 highway





Toyota: Carolla, Camry both get excellent gas mileage


between 28 and 31 highway...best choice is carolla in my eyes





pontiac: Vibe is an awesome car for gas price as they are. it gets between 25 and 33 miles per gallon!!





if your into small cars then the honda fit and toyota yaris are awesome for gas both between 25 and 37 mpg





hope this helped you influece your decisionI need advise. What is a good used car can I buy?
I bought a used VW Jetta and love it. It's a diesel, which can be hard to find, but gets around 40 mpg city/hwy and it rides nice. At 4 yrs old you could get one for around $16,000. I had a Honda Civic before and loved it. I also had good luck with a Ford Explorer, but the mileage wasn't that great.
If you want a good reliable car go with a Honda or Toyota. Stay away from Chevy, Ford, and Chrysler. Cars with good gas mileage are the Honda civic and Toyota Corolla. You can get either of these for under 20k.
mitsubishi makes great gas milage cars. the last mitsubishi i had had 196000 miles on it was a '97 and got 31 to the gallon. the lancer is a nic looking car and starts at about 12 grand new
I'm not a big car person. I don't know much about cars, but I highly, highly recommend the Chevy Cobalt. It drives smoother than any other car I've been in and it's just a great car overall.
Honda's are the best used cars you can buy, they get awesome mileage and are easy to work on.
  • colorsilk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment