Wednesday, July 28, 2010

When can I start giving peanut butter to my 18 months old? Any experience/suggestions/piece of advise? TIA?

I would like to start giving him PBJ ....When can I start giving peanut butter to my 18 months old? Any experience/suggestions/piece of advise? TIA?
I would give him a tiny taste at first to make sure he doesn't have any allergies (the vast majority of kids don't but just to be on the safe side). You might also want to try cutting up his PBJ sandwich into small bite-sized cubes...those sandwiches can get kind of gummy and stick to the roof of the mouth which might get frustrating for him.When can I start giving peanut butter to my 18 months old? Any experience/suggestions/piece of advise? TIA?
well if she starting to chew things give her some small crackers with smooth peanut butter not chunky
my son got PB before a year because my brother who was 4 at teh time decided he would share with him. the doctor said it was fine as long as there was no huge globs or anything
i started at like 10 months (ooops) i put it very very thin onm a peice of bread because peanut butter is hard to eat

No comments:

Post a Comment