Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Could some one advise me on starting a mobile detailing business?

Here is what I did back in september, just starting off, will begin again this spring





I took my last paycheck from my summer help job and paid $200 for supplies, then i would pay as you go policy (build off of profit method)


I charge a lower price than $80 cuz i didnt have to pay for water or electricity, unless you plan to provide that


I went door to door on my bike to hand out flyers





that september i made $400 gross, but had to out $350 back into it, remember i was just starting off, my 1st month in business, i shut down during winter season








-Check out local detailer and see how much they charge, charge less to your potential clients


-KNOW WHO YOU ARE Selling 2


(Target Market-age group, gender, etc)


-keep tack off sales and keep reciepts of all purchases

No comments:

Post a Comment