Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Who can advise me abt the bank account 100100 in all Egyptian banks fi keir Masr ,help poor and needy ?

this is an account from which help for the poor and needy could be provided .


the Mufti appears on TV telling us we can donate from Sadaqaat or Zakaat .


what do you think ?Who can advise me abt the bank account 100100 in all Egyptian banks fi keir Masr ,help poor and needy ?
I am very sorry to tell you , that while i was in the market in Egypt, i found that a big part of the donated money goes to buy air conditions, furniture...etc for the administrative which takes this donation,, especially in Hospitals,,, Now to make it worse, and Allah 3ala Maakol Shaheed, when doctors are buying medical supplies for the hospitals from the donated money ,, I swear they ask the supplier to put at least 25% more in the invoices for them,,, I do not want to say more story,,(in an international site)... I would prefer to give hand to hand donations to people I know,,, It is very easy, as most of the population need,,, you will always find someone around...Who can advise me abt the bank account 100100 in all Egyptian banks fi keir Masr ,help poor and needy ?
I go by ';el akraboon awla bel ma3rouf';.


I am aware that there are plenty of needy people whom we can't reach and maybe this bank account will help them one way or the other, but I don't think that it is intended for individuals. It's intended for business men and organizations that have enough money to donate and to make a difference.


May God forgive me if I prevented any money going to the needy with my answer and may God bless you for your goodness and willigness to help the poor and needy.
I agree with zoser,





Also, If we all did that, who will care and give money to the poor people around us or in places near us , and no one knows anything about them and their situation.
Barak Allah Feeky for encouraging people t to do goodness and assist their afflicted Egyptian brothers.This is account is really allocated for the distressed people or those who are under calamities .

No comments:

Post a Comment