Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can anyone advise me on what eye make-up colours will suit dark eyes?

Blondes generally look better in softer colours like blue, gold, brown, rust, lilac, green and smokey eyeshadows.


If you have the personality, go for strong bold red or cherry red lips.


Most of the colours will suit ur eye colour nicly, especially brown %26amp; green. black mascara will b better than brown for u though, unless u have really, really pale skin.


http://www.siteadvertising.orgCan anyone advise me on what eye make-up colours will suit dark eyes?
Plum shadows and dark green liner (smudged).Can anyone advise me on what eye make-up colours will suit dark eyes?
I think all colors suit dark eyes. You can never go wrong.
purple looks amazing on brown eyes
dark eyes goes with all colors


the problem is with colored eyes blue, Hazel and so on





i prefer dark eyeshadow anyway


black or brown and bronze


Goldie colors and silvers with black (Grey, dark Grey, black and silver)


but of course other light colors look good as well


but i don't like them on me, my eyes look sleepy and i look TOTALLY different with light colors
All colours will. Dark colours for more mysterious side, or brighten it up with light blues, greens, whites, and purples. Bascially have fun try all different colours, you have eyes that would be good for anything.
well um lets see blue
bright ones it make dark eyes pop pink does too
I have very very brown eyes, almost black.


I use black eyeliner on my water line, and i love seabreeze green or any type of green on my eyes also, tans, purples, or bare colors always look good!


:D good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment