Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why do so many little girls turn to yahoo answers for weight loss advise?

I see girls ages 9-14 on here every day in droves, asking things like ';How do I lose weight in 2 minutes?'; and ';How much will I lose if I starve myself?'; and ';OMG I AM SOOO FAT, I WEIGH 50 POUNDS AND IM FAT!!! HELP?';


Seriously, it's disturbing, and not just because you've got sixth graders freaking over weight. These kids know nothing, and there are dumbass users who give answers like: ';go barf'; and ';stop eating, you fattie'; and ';Go on the fruit diet, and only eat fruit for a month';Why do so many little girls turn to yahoo answers for weight loss advise?
I agree %26amp; it sad to see , wheres there parents?


I think society has ruined there self image,what a shame*Why do so many little girls turn to yahoo answers for weight loss advise?
You're totally right. I am fed up with stupid girls trying to lose weight at any cost.


It seems as if nobody realized they are one step from anorexia, especially when you hear morons who want to go and starve themselves just to lose weight.


I've had it with weight lost. Aren't there far more important things to worry about? And where the heck are those girls' parents??
It's despicable. And a lot of these girls have not fully hit puberty yet, so some of them that do go on these diets really screw up there bodies for a long time. I hope more people can be positive influences on them on this board, because it can really prevent a lot of damage.
Yeah nowadays pre-teens and teens go here to call themselves fat and every one's questions are retarded because they're all skinny. The people who are overweight don't ask on here.. most don't. They still have time to grow and once they are older they can worry about how fat (not really) they are.
Beats the hell out of ';What's the Jones' Brothers' telephone address?'; and ';Where did Milly Cyprus get her bath mat?'; questons.





Then again, maybe not. Any wonder why America is the laughingstock of the world?
I know its so annoying. I've seen pictures of girls ages 9-13 wieght themselves thinking their too fat. I wish they would stop putting so much attention to the media and just think about themselves.
I agree that it is sad, but they will eventually lean what is good for them from trial and error. Trust me, there are many more saddening issues in the world than this.
Haha, so true - attention seeking brats, wait untill they come into the real world, their weight will be the least of their worries!
I totally agree.


its really sad.


I'm 14 and I come here to kill time.


and its pretty sad when they post those rate me out of 10 questions.



Stop b1tch1ng
hi you may find the new Weight Loss method here http://health96.com/Weight-Loss.htm
i bet ur fat thats y u put this ahhahahaha B_I_T_CH

No comments:

Post a Comment