Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can anyone advise what car seat (size 123) to buy for a Vauxhall Zafira please. (02 plate)?

My son is 3 and 1/2 years old. He is in a 9months for 4years car seat at present and is forever slipping his arms through. I thought I should buy him the next size car seat. If I buy him a size 123 it will still have restrainer strap which he still needs (bless him! lol) Any suggestions of best ease of use, quality and cost would be realy appreaciated please. thank youCan anyone advise what car seat (size 123) to buy for a Vauxhall Zafira please. (02 plate)?
take a look at:





www.babyfy.comCan anyone advise what car seat (size 123) to buy for a Vauxhall Zafira please. (02 plate)?
I'm not sure what sizing you're talking about - are you in the US?





Try www.car-seat.org. There are techs there from many countries who may be able to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment