Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can any1 kindly advise how I can get a couple of Polish sentences translated into English pls?

I have tried to use some online websites but the translations make no sense at all.Can any1 kindly advise how I can get a couple of Polish sentences translated into English pls?
Why don't you just post them here? Yahoo answers users are always willing to help. If you e-mail them to me, I might give it a try.Can any1 kindly advise how I can get a couple of Polish sentences translated into English pls?
Hey! I'm Polish girl:) If U don't need more than 3 thousand of these sentences just write to me, I can try to help U if i only will able to do it:)


Here's my MSN: martisea@hotmail.com


CU!
http://www.poltran.com/
go to bablefish.com
try freetranslations.com
Only option is to speak to someone who is polish. Online translators are useless unless you pay for the privelage

No comments:

Post a Comment