Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ok, so i took your guys' advise and offered two trades. Please tell me if you think they are good or not?

The first one is I give Manny Ramirez and get Jose Reyes.





The second one is I give Bengie Molina, Hideki Okijima, Jose Vidro, and Barry Zito and get Johnathan Papelbon and Jacoby Elsbury. That takes care of my speed and saves.





Evaluate please.Ok, so i took your guys' advise and offered two trades. Please tell me if you think they are good or not?
They're really good trades for you, but more than likely won't get accepted. Manny is a 2nd round pick, while Reyes is a top 5 pick. Reyes is the best player for steals in the MLB.





I agree with you in trying to get rid of Molina, Vidro, and Zito, but there's no way that deal gets accepted. It would possibly get accepted if you just went after Ellsbury, but there's no way you get Papelbon.





I would wait until the season starts and use the waiver wire to your advantage, or just make more even trades. See what the other player is lacking and give it to them in exchange for what you need.





Hope I helped!Ok, so i took your guys' advise and offered two trades. Please tell me if you think they are good or not?
yes
If you're in a league where you can get Reyes for Manny you need to find a new league that's a little more competative and/or active - that's the biggest rip off I've every heard of





Pretty much same thing on the 2nd trade, you're giving up a bunch of garbage for the best closer in the game, Elsbury is even better than anyone you're giving up





Seriously, it's Feb 2 and you're all over fantasy baseball already, you need to find a league that's more in line with your interest level





Bottom line is, if you get these deals done, respectfully withdraw from the league, but don't be surprised if you get laughed at or ripped on for making these offers
they are all good
First trade: I would take Jose over Reyes, but would have to consider the rest of my roster first. Reyes is going to get you runs, and stolen bases. Manny is good for a lot of RBI's and HRs. What do you need most?





2nd Trade: I don't blame you for wanting to dump Molina, Vidro, and Zito. Good players but not dependable for great stats to win a fnatasy league. You can offer all four of them but you will not get Papelbon. You may be able to get Jacoby cause not every one really knows how good he is yet.





If you were offering me either of these trades, I would have to say no. sorry.
  • colorsilk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment