Thursday, July 29, 2010

Does any body know where I can buy someones defaulted mortgages. Any advise?

I would like to foreclose on the property myself.Does any body know where I can buy someones defaulted mortgages. Any advise?
As you have already have been advised call up just about any bank and they will be delighted to talk to you. I don't think you understand though what is involved in foreclosing a mortage, at least in the state where I live. I takes about 6 months and sometimes longer. The attorney fees are not someting to sneeze at. And during that 6 months +, the tenents are trashing the house and not paying a dime. Good luck.Does any body know where I can buy someones defaulted mortgages. Any advise?
I am sure there are many lenders out there who would sell you some of these mortgages at face value. However, doing so would be extremely stupid, since you would incur a financial loss with almost every one you purchased.





What ARE you thinking here ?
Go to bank like bank of america or city bank ask them to buy mortgages you can not make much money maybe 5-6 perceant a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment