Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Need some advise on personall goals to put into my review at work.?

we have to write a review of goals that we want to meet at the end of 2008 i guess there like personall goals whats should i put on there any ideas?Need some advise on personall goals to put into my review at work.?
Most employers are asking about job-related goals, like: ';I'll do __% more of this in 2008'; or ';I will attend a training session to help me learn more about _________ in 2008.'; I don't think he wants you to write down ';quit smoking,'; ';lose weight,'; or ';be more outgoing'; or anything like that.





Post some details about your job, then we might be able to help!Need some advise on personall goals to put into my review at work.?
I would suggest as a realistic goal: ';I will definitely improve my spelling and grammar by the end of 2008';.

No comments:

Post a Comment