Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Who can advise me on techniques to improve and maintain condition ofskin and hair?

Take vitamins for hair, skin and nails, drink water, eat veggies and vary the color, have fruit, have natural food, when you wash your hair do not use a towel and never wrap it in a towel, never bend it, avoid ponytail holdersWho can advise me on techniques to improve and maintain condition ofskin and hair?
Eat healthy and exercise and perhaps take supplements/vitamins...that's basically all you really need in order to have good skin and hair.Who can advise me on techniques to improve and maintain condition ofskin and hair?
I dont know about the skin, but I know that with your hair, you shouldn't use hair dryers, curling irons, or Straighteners everyday. They can dry out your hair.


Hope This Helps!
Use Aveeno moisturizing cream for your skin. All you have to do is use it every other day.
good diet plus vitamin E

No comments:

Post a Comment