Thursday, July 29, 2010

I would like to start my own website to make money business with the least amount of overhead, please advise?

There is one tremendous service (web-hosting) that I adore and use--GoDaddy. Look into their very wonderful selection of plans. I have the middle-range one that provides 50-gig and a lot of other things for nominal charges for about $100/year. And always remember--if you renew your annual fee a month in advance, they will give you a 30 percent discount each year.





GoDaddy service is fantastic, too. You and the desk can even swap jokes during a call.





I recommend GoDaddy without qualification, and I and my webmaster (we have about 30 websites linked together) studiied this issue for three months before deciding on a web-host.I would like to start my own website to make money business with the least amount of overhead, please advise?
google exactly what you put as this question.I would like to start my own website to make money business with the least amount of overhead, please advise?
go to free website.com ,there u will get guidance

No comments:

Post a Comment