Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can someone advise ? ... 4 Months ago I had a bad cold. Now I can't smell or taste anything. ?

Although everything has cleared up and there has been


no congestion for 3 months, I have lost my sense of smell.


Decongestant tablets and inhaling Menthol steam is


just useless. 'Anyone help with advice ? ..Thanks.Can someone advise ? ... 4 Months ago I had a bad cold. Now I can't smell or taste anything. ?
hard to tell, what medication were you taking? if you were prescribed any steroids at the time, sometimes you can lose your sense of smell ultimately affecting your taste.





i would definitely see a doctor, probably an ENT.Can someone advise ? ... 4 Months ago I had a bad cold. Now I can't smell or taste anything. ?
Loss of smell can cause loss of taste. The virus that caused your cold is probably the culprit and it can take months to return. See your GP just to be sure that is the cause.
You need to see an ENT doctor........

No comments:

Post a Comment